Monday, August 29, 2011

The Desert is Not Deserted

Note the balance in the structure of the trees,
they sway & bend; self heal evolve & mend.
Pay attention, soon enough things...many, many, things will be easier to comprehend 
I am here by choice, I am tuning my voice,
Here to learn & lend a hand;
won't this exploration be grand?
Standing tall & strong, simply insisting upon,
growing evermore, no task in life remains a chore.
This inspiration, motivation stems from deep within,
so many things to say, more unfolds with each new day.
Developing that delicate balance between pray & play,
I bring the gift of integration though dreamy meditation; 
a mover and a shaker, 
there seems to be no use of structure 
unless one cares to muster & nurture from within,
I am divine, socially in a prime
& invigorated with scientific spunk,
welcoming the waters of universal benevolence to be drunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment